How to make a Countertop Mat Insert.
- Select your logo. (JPEG or GIF)
- Fill in requested information.
- Click “Create PDF”, preview and download your PDF Countertop Mat.
(To view and use the files, you will need the free Acrobat Reader, which you can easily download.)
- To make changes to your Countertop Mat Insert from the preview window, click the back button twice on your browser window and fill out the form again.
- To save the Countertop Mat Insert out of the preview window, click on the “Save A Copy” button. This button looks like a blue floppy disk and is the first button in the toolbar starting at the left.
- To go back to the previous page, click the back button once on your browser window.
There are two ways you can download your Countertop Mat Insert:
- Click on the Download link. A dialog box will open and ask you if you want to open or save this file. Choose save and save the file to your computer’s desktop.
- Right click on the link “download” and choose Save Target As. Save the file to your computer’s desktop.
What is a PDF file?
Portable Document Format. PDF is the de facto standard for the secure and reliable distribution and exchange of electronic documents and forms around the world, with a ten-year track record. PDF is a universal file format that preserves the fonts, images, graphics, and layout of any source document, regardless of the application and platform used to create it. Adobe PDF files are compact and complete, and can be shared, viewed, and printed by anyone with free Adobe Reader software.