Selecting your ideal lens design and lens option are just the beginning of great vision. Clean lenses = clear viewing.
Adding a no-glare coating, scratch resistance and blue light filters take your eyewear to the next level. You deserve the best viewing experience and your lenses should provide it for you.
Anti-Reflective or No-Glare Lenses
KODAK CleAR™ and KODAK Clean&CleAR Lenses include:
- Scratch resistance to prolong the life of lenses
- Glare protection to minimize reflections on water, flat surfaces, screens that cause eye strain
- Unsightly reflections on the lens surface
- Reduction in the halo effect of headlights on approaching traffic, especially dangerous at night
- Water, dirt and dust repellant properties to help keep your lenses clean
- KODAK Clean&CleAR UV Lenses absorb the UV rays directed to the back side of your lenses so they don’t bounce off into your eye
KODAK Total Blue® Lenses – (Brochure)
- Blue light filtration up to 80% between wavelengths of 380-440nm that include piercing residual UV and blue light not covered by regular coatings
- All the benefits of an anti-reflective or no-glare coating
- Silk™ ultra-slick properties for easier to clean lenses
Silk superhydrophobic, the newest addition to the KODAK Lens portfolio provides:
- An ultra-slick lens surface that repels water, dirt, dust, fingerprints and oily smudges more than ever
- Contaminants slide or bounce off the smooth surface
- Minimal residual elements wipe away fast and easy
- Less cleaning = more living
KODAK CleAR, KODAK Clean&CleAR and KODAK Total Blue Lenses are covered by most insurance plans.
Signetek Lab’s house coating BluCrystal is an affordable no-glare option for non-KODAK Lenses. This hydrophobic AR includes a light blue hue and limited one-year warranty. While it reduces glare and eyestrain, it does not have the anti-static and cleanability features of the KODAK No-Glare Lens coatings. Covered in insurance plans as a lab choice AR.
BluCrystal is not applied to KODAK Progressive Lenses.
Eyecare Professionals. Visit the Literature Library for more information