Kodak Total Blue Lens
Protecting from UV & Filtering Harmful Blue Light
Technology has made a large impact not only on how we communicate and keep in touch with the world, but also on the amount of devices and time we spend using them. The prevalence of digital devices and the blue light they emit, has introduced the potential for another level of vision protection.
Kodak Total Blue Lens is a unique hybrid of lens material and coating that filters High Energy Visible (HEV) Blue Light and protects against UV rays. It starts with a special lens material that absorbs 100% of UV rays. A special multi-layer blue light filtering coating is applied to the front surface of the lens and together they block transmission of up to 80% of HEV Blue Light. Additional layers on the front and back provide scratch resistance, anti-reflective benefits and a top superhydrophobic layer for easy-to-clean lenses. All in one package!
Benefits for the Patient:
– Significantly reduces Harmful Blue Light indoors and outdoors
– 100% direct UV protection
– Reduces glare reflecting off digital devices and shiny surfaces
– Accommodates various viewing needs
– Confidence and peace of mind that comes with the trusted Kodak brand name
Benefits for the Practice:
– Filters up to 80% of HEV Blue Light
– Options for both indoor and outdoor activities
– Progressive, single vision and computer lens designs to accommodate a majority of patients
– Trusted Kodak brand: Known for reliability and consumer loyalty
Stock Lenses Also Available:
Kodak Total Blue Finished Single Vision Lenses
The exposure to potentially Harmful Blue Light is increasing every day in every age group. With the availability of finished single vision lenses, Kodak Total Blue Lens offers HEV Blue Light filtration for every patient, at every age.